Last week (9th – 13th May) was Active Week in Claddagh N.S. We had so much fun focussing on being active. Below are some of the activities that were going on:
- Physical activity replaced written homework in all classes for the whole week.
- Drop Everything And Dance (D.E.A.D.) – Mr. Gallagher played pop music over the intercom at a surprise time every day and everyone had to stop what they were doing and dance!
- Obstacle courses in the yard as a movement break from class.
- School fun run by the sea (luckily on a really sunny day!)
- Judo demonstrations.
- Teachers Vs Students Soccer match (which the students won!)
…and lots, lots more!